The Oracle Database 12c R2: High Availability New Features course covers High Availability new features introduced in the Oracle Database 12c Release 2. Focus areas include Clusterware, ASM, ACFS, RAC, and Data Guard.
- Configure and administer the Oracle Database 12c R2 high availability new features contained in Oracle Clusterware Infrastructure (including Automatic Storage Management [ASM] and Cloud FS.
- Configure and administer RAC new features.
- Describe the new features contained in Oracle Data Guard.
- Describe Oracle Data Guard Enhancements.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
- Gain an understanding of Clusterware Manageability Enhancements.
- Gain an understanding of ASM New Features.
- Gain an understanding of ACFS Manageability New Features & Performance Enhancements.
- Gain an understanding of Real Application Cluster New Features.
- Gain an understanding of Data Guard and Broker New Features.
Преимущества для Вас:
By enrolling in this course, you'll be able to practice using Oracle's new clustering technologies and gain valuable experience through hands-on demos and labs.
- Learn how to perform essential administration tasks for each new feature
- Describe the Oracle Database 12c R2 high availability new features contained in Clusterware Infrastructure
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service
- Learn how to perform essential installation and configuration tasks for each new feature
- Describe Data Guard Enhancements
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Database Administrators
- Sales Consultants
- Support Engineer
- Technical Administrator
Cluster Types and Installation Options
- Stand-alone (Traditional Cluster)
- Oracle Domain Services Cluster
- Oracle Member Clusters
- Oracle Extended Clusters (Stretch Cluster)
- Installation Options
- Shared Grid Naming Service (GNS) High Availability
- Shared GIMR
- Rapid Home Provisioning Enhancements
Clusterware Manageability Enhancements
- Enhanced (Reasoned) Command Evaluation (Why-If)
- Clusterware Resource Groups
- Server Weight-Based Node Eviction
- Load-Aware Resource Placement
Clusterware Monitoring and Miscellaneous Enhancements
- Oracle Autonomous Health Framework
- Cluster Resource Activity Log
- Private Network IPv6 Support
Oracle ASM Manageability New Features
- Flex Disk Groups
- File Groups
- Quota Groups
- Prioritized Rebalancing for Oracle ASM File Groups
- Oracle ASM Mirror Splitting
- Prioritized Rebalancing for File Groups
- Oracle ASM Extended Support for 4K Sector Size
- Oracle IOServer: DBs on Leaf Nodes
ACFS Manageability New Features
- Snapshot Enhancements
- Oracle ACFS Automatic Resize
- Oracle ACFS Metadata Acceleration
- Oracle ACFS NAS Maximum Availability eXtensions
ACFS Performance Enhancements
- Oracle ACFS Defragger
- Oracle ACFS Compression
- Oracle ACFS Sparse Files
- Oracle ACFS Metadata Acceleration
Oracle RAC New Features
- Separation of Duty for Administering Oracle RAC
- Oracle Real Application Clusters Reader Nodes
- SCAN Listener and HTTP Protocol
- Service-Oriented Buffer Cache Access
- In-Memory FastStart
- QoS Support for Administrator-Managed Databases
Data Guard Configuration Enhancements
- Standby Database Creation Using DBCA
- New Initialization Parameters
- Detecting Lost Writes Using DBMS_DBCOMP.DBCOMP
- Rolling Upgrade Support for Multitenant Databases
- Upgrading Databases Using Oracle Label Security or Database Vault With Oracle Data Guard
- Far Sync Instance Creation using RMAN DUPLICATE with FARSYNC Option
- Automatic Propagation of Password File Changes
- Support of In-Memory Column Store in Active Data Guard Environments
Data Guard Broker Enhancements
- Multiple Fast-Start Failover Target Selection
- High Availability Observer Configuration
- Configurable Property, DataGuardSyncLatency
- Data Validation and Lost Write Detection using VALIDATE DATABASE DATAFILE
- Validation of Database Files on both Primary and Standby using the VALIDATE DATABASE DATAFILE command
- Using Broker Property ApplyInstances to Engage Multi-Instance Redo Apply
- DGMGRL Command Script Support @name
- Enhanced Broker Support for Application Continuity